Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Put it In a Taco

The other night I posted about a stir-fry meal I made with rice, chicken, and veggies.


It was very good and flavorful, but there were left-overs. And you know, there's just nothing all that exciting about left-overs.

That is... until you put it in a taco.


That's right, I just took last night's leftovers and put it in a taco... just say those words with me, "Put it in a taco".

Need to spruce up some leftovers?

Put it in a taco... need to find a way to make breakfast portable and fun?

Put it in a taco. Think, "cereal taco"- cheerios with yogurt in a taco shell, then of course eggs and cheese.

I don't even care what it is. Just put it in a tortilla call it a taco and bam! Instant taco night, and you name me one person who doesn't love taco night. This could easily make every other night taco night... just think, if every other night was a taco night, or every other morning was a taco morning, or every other lunch was a taco lunch... what a world we would live in!

You can put just about anything in a tortilla and call it a taco. I believe it was Taco Bell that actually put a taco inside a taco and called it a taco something. The possibilities are endless, but the point is very simple. There are more creative ways to have fun with your food.

My simple suggestion? Take something bland, put it in a tortilla with some avocado and a splash of salsa, and... hello! TACO NIGHT!

Have fun, and play with your food a little!

Peace,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment